Are you frustrated because you spent a lot of money on your site and it’s never even paid for itself? Does your site sit there silent with no visitors because it’s not ranked on the first page of Google? Are you embarrassed to send people to your website because it’s out of date or it doesn’t look as professional as you’d like?
You’re not alone. We hear from frustrated business owners, marketing directors and sales teams like you every day. They’re fed up. They know that their competitors are landing business from the Web but they just can’t seem to figure out what they’re doing wrong. We can help.
Consider asking your web design company the following questions:
- Do you consider your company to be a graphic design firm, a programming company, a marketing firm or an Internet marketing agency?
- What do you see as the distinction between B2B and B2C marketing?
- What is your experience with projects like this?
- What is your strategic marketing experience?
- What is your Internet marketing experience?
- Is there a monthly maintenance fee?
- What is the ROI you’ve gotten for similar clients?
- Do you prefer to start with paid or natural search?
- What factors do you consider when evaluating keywords?
- How do you test and measure?
- How do I know that you are making progress?
- How do you submit your clients’ sites to the search engines?
If your company doesn’t know how to answer any one of these questions or doesn’t answer them with facts, then it might be time to consider finding a company that will get you the results you seek. If you’re ready to fire your web design company and would like to talk with one of our specialists, give us a call at 970-674-0079.